Things to do in el paso
What kind of things are there to do in El Paso, Illinois? (Besides visit the library, of course!)
- Visit the Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Museum in El Paso, located along Rt. 24
- A walking/biking/running trail goes through the city. It goes 5.4 miles right through town.
- If you have family from El Paso, you might be interested in the El Paso Veterans Memorial which is downtown on Front Street.
- Evergreen Cemetery sits on the eastern side of El Paso between Adams and 2nd Street. This is a nice quiet place for a stroll.
- St. Mary's Cemetery is on the northern side of El Paso along Rt 251. It is a few miles out of town.
- Downtown El Paso has several shops and eating places. Downtown El Paso is located on Front Street. The El Paso Veterans Memorial and the Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Memorial are along Front Street.
- There are also stores and eating places along the busier roads in El Paso like Route 24, the exits to I-39, and Route 251.
- El Paso has several city parks. Here are a list of a few you might like to try on your next visit to El Paso: