Saturday, December 3rd is the Christmas Extravaganza at the El Paso Public Library. The activities go on from 9 am to 2 pm. What is going on at the Christmas Extravaganza you may ask?
1. Kiddie Bazaar - Little kids can shop for presents for their parents in secret with our helper elves.
2. Cookie Sale - Feed those Cookie Monsters at your house 'sometime treats' from the wide variety of home baked cookies.
3. Book Sale - Because we're a library for goodness sake! Of course, we are selling books!
4. Raffle Baskets - Buy a raffle ticket and win a chance for whichever basket you choose, Things to Eat or Things to Do. Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5.
5. Craft Sale - Shop for craft items, some of which you can view today in our display cabinet.
6. Festival of Wreaths - You can shop for a wreath or tree if there are still some unsold. But, everyone will enjoy walking around the main floor of the library and choosing their favorite wreath to vote for.
There are other events going on in El Paso on Saturday, December 3rd so make it a local day of shopping and fun!